Thursday, October 28, 2010

Raddest Family Round

Good morning gang!! There are fun little knee + waves out front right now so I would suggest grabbing your longboard and taking a walk down to the beach, but that's just me. The water is a balmy 55 but the air temp is hovering around 71 so a 3/2 with boots is all you need today. Keep an eye on it this afternoon because there might be a little push coming through and I know after 13 straight days of flatness I am looking for any excuse to get wet. High tide is 3:45 so plan your day accordingly!



So, I feel that it is my duty to introduce all of you to the most radical family I know. This video is one of my extremely good friends Maka and his son Miles. Maka, his beautiful wife Emily and their amazing son Miles live in Colorado and let me tell you, if you want to know how to raise your children, take a page out of their book. Maka has traded in the amazing waves of his home state Hawaii for the mountains of the west, but his surfing spirit lives on! So, without further ado I introduce you to Miles and Maka. Brothers, may your days be filled with rad times and much love. This is a thanks from all of us for keeping it real and setting the bar high for parents of all ages. 










One more thing for today, if you don't know by now you should, but we here at Zapstix have a surf camp in the DR. Check out the site here...



That's all I got today folks, we are here till 5 so come swing by, say high, and go get some!!!

Peace

~zapstix

No comments:

Post a Comment