Friday, November 5, 2010

Surf Report

Well gang right now we are looking at chest to head high surf out front that is cleaning up as we speak. The winds are coming from the WSW with more of a SW by late afternoon. The tide is full right now so you are going to want to wait a few hours to get wet. I was hoping to get a few rides in this am, but with the tides and the wind on in earlier I wasn't so lucky. There is the afternoon and I will be getting out there at some point today and I suggest you do the same!! I'll keep you updated on the latest conditions throughout the day, but like I said chest to head high and cleaning up, that means go get some!!

We have everything you could need at the shop from warm winter hats for after surf sessions to the coldest of cold water wax and everything in between. It is hood weather and we have plenty of those in stock too. As always we also have all your boot and glove needs and if you have been putting off that 4/3 purchase, well now is the time to do it. there is going to be surf all weekend long and potentially into next week so you are going to need your new rubber. I am at the shop from 11-4/5 depending on how the surf looks this afternoon. Just give me a buzz and make sure I am there if you need anything.

Thanks gang, see you in the water!

~Zapstix

No comments:

Post a Comment