Saturday, April 24, 2010

Dominican Republic Updates!



Its always a good thing to have the key's to any city "THE SURF SHOP"



Do you know about the Elvis treatment




I love airport photo shoots. What else is their to do? A short three and a half hour flight to the Dominican Republic. Bro, your surfing by 1:30 p.m. STOKED!




Zappy crushing breakfast!





This is a shot of Zappy and I leaving the Equentro Beach clean up gig. Maybe we'll use this for cover art on the next album, HAhahha! I love these two shots. Zap and I leaving the scene. Man, what a dream winter, playing music, surfing with Zap and being on the scene. I don't htink words can describe the enregy. I'll let you know when I figure it out though! Hippy surfing awwoooo!







Zappy, Pedro Fernandez and new Zapstix artist John O'Callaghan







Tools of the trade. HIPPY SURFING!









Barberito is one of the young kids Zapstix is sponsoring through the Linda JO Fund. Giving back to the community is a major plan of our's in the Dominican Republic


See you in the water

Zapstix/Patrick







No comments:

Post a Comment